Wednesday 21 September 2016

Category: ,

Funny quotes with pictures

Funny quotes with pictures

funny quotes tagalog, funny quotes with pictures, funny sayings, funny quotes about life, short funny quotes, funny facebook status, funny one liners, funny quotes and sayings 

Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it's a brighter day.


 A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.

I don't need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.

 When nothing is going right, go left.




When you fall, I will be there to catch you  With love, the floor.

 My wallet is like an onion, opening it makes me cry.

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

 For the best seat in the house, you'll have to move the dog.

When the past comes knocking, don't answer. It has nothing new to tell you. 

If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front. 


I love my job only when I'm on vacation. 



I wish my wallet came with free refills. 

I am on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it. 

If everyone knew what I was thinking, I would get punched in the face a lot. 




A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand. 

Give me a photo of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas. 

I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning. 

Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years. 

The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. 

Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done. 




Common sense is like deodorant, those who need it the most never use it. 
 I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. 

Tags :-funny quotes tagalog, funny quotes with pictures, funny sayings, funny quotes about life, short funny quotes, funny facebook status, funny one liners, funny quotes and sayings .