Friday 21 October 2016

Category: ,

Funny Instagram Quotes for bio

Insta Quotes for bio, Cute Instagram Quotes for bio, Funny Instagram Quotes for bio

 Funny Instagram  Quotes for bio


In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.

 Some people are alive only, because it’s illegal to kill them.


 I shouldn’t be allowed to go on Snapchat, Facebook or Instagram when I’m drunk!


 Whenever I have a problem, I just sing, then I realize my voice is worse than my problem.


 I wonder what happens when the doctor’s wife eats an apple a day…


 Where the hell am I, and how did I get here?


 Are you a banker because I’d like you to leave me a loan.


 Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things.


 It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

 Here to serve…. the cat overlord.


 Warning!!! I know KARATE and few other oriental words.


 Have lots of hair and like ugly things.


 Recovering ice cream addict.


 If you can’t convince them, confuse them.