Monday 17 October 2016

Category: , ,

Insta Quotes for bio

Insta Quotes for bio, Cute Instagram  Quotes for bio, Funny Instagram  Quotes for bio

Cute Instagram  Quotes for bio


Cute Instagram  Quotes for bio
If you dare, take my hand and take me to where your heart is. I want to feel what it’s like to love like you.

When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together.

The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love.

Why cry for someone when you can laugh next to someone else?

The reason I like you is simple – love, laughter, and your smile. 

You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.

Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Fabulous ends in “us” coincidence? I think not.
 I want a cute, long relationship where everyone is like damn they’re still together?

Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.

My life with you is something that I would never trade, even for all of the riches under heaven.

All the blood, sweat, and tears will be worth it when I get to spend forever by your side.

It’s funny how people say they miss you, but don’t even make an effort to see you.

I’m not perfect. I’ll annoy you, make fun of you, say stupid things, but you’ll never find someone who loves you as much as I do.

You’ll know they’re special when no matter what kind of mood you’re in, they can always manage to make you smile.

To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.


Sometimes, it’s better to be alone… No one can hurt you.


Funny Instagram  Quotes for bio

Funny Instagram  Quotes for bio

In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.

Some people are alive only, because it’s illegal to kill them.

I shouldn’t be allowed to go on Snapchat, Facebook or Instagram when I’m drunk!

Whenever I have a problem, I just sing, then I realize my voice is worse than my problem.

I wonder what happens when the doctor’s wife eats an apple a day…

Where the hell am I, and how did I get here?

Are you a banker because I’d like you to leave me a loan.

Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things.

It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

Here to serve…. the cat overlord.

Warning!!! I know KARATE and few other oriental words.

Have lots of hair and like ugly things.

Recovering ice cream addict.

If you can’t convince them, confuse them.


Cool Instagram Quotes for bio


Light travels faster than sound… That’s why people appear bright until they speak.
 Never try to teach a pig to sing- it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Making history.

Eat…sleep….regret……repeat.

A man of mystery and power, whose power is exceeded only by his mystery.

Insert pretentious stuff about myself here.

I’m here to avoid friends on Facebook.